ph. by me
Amsterdam Fashion Week is officially over, so I'm not going to bore you with post after post with old news. I ended up only visiting day 1 and day 4 and in these pictures I'm giving you a synopsis of day 4. Can you believe I went to 5 shows?! Thankfully I had my private driver from DriveUgo to drive me to fashion week territories in time, so I didn't have to worry about that.
It was very inspiring to see such different designers in one day. So what you see in this post is:
- the beautiful cut-out shapes of Rebbeca Ward's collection, displaying her own emotions
- an amazing yellow skirt and wood-print fabrics from DORHOUT MEES' 'Passage', symbolizing power vs. vulnerability
- the must-have pink dress at Ratna Ho, a collection mixing ballroom and outdoor travel influences (who'd have thought combining these two would make for something nice?)
- rock'n roll chic at Tony Cohen, with a mixture of silk, wool and leather
- my personal fav: Winde Rienstra's universe inspired statement pieces. I mean... would you look at those shoes?!